Capturing Life One Click at a Time

My photo
Capturing life one click at a time pretty much describes my style of photography. I have a photojournalistic type of photography always striving to keep your images creative and fun. I hope you enjoy the images below and don't forget to leave me a little comment to let me know! :-) Contact me today for more information: Email: abrooksphotography@yahoo.com Phone: 616-308-8918 Scroll down for pricing.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Charlotte Ann - Newborn

My cousin Brian and his wife Ashley ... does that make her my cousin-in-law? ... welcomed their brand new baby girl into the world Sept. 5th, 2012. She is absolutely person in every way. 5 Fingers. 5 Toes. Chubby little cheeks. And simply cute as can be. They grow so fast and I adore those little tiny baby feet so this image here was a must. Little Charlie's feet in comparison to her big brothers.
Picture perfect ... it just doesn't get much sweetier than that.
Nathan holding his baby sister with mama nearby.
Congratulations again on the birth of baby Charlie. I am excited to watch her grow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good dialogue about this piece of writing at this
place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me
also commenting at this place.

my blog - USA real estate directories